Likely Occurrences While I am in New York Next Month
- Smelling the oldest known orchid (112 years old) at the New York Botanical Garden.
- Making a pilgrimage to the Momofuku Milk Bar solely to devour their compost cookies
- Eating a lot of french fries (Shake Shack/Pommes Frites) and pizza by the slice
- Eating soup dumplings at M Shanghai
- Riding a bicycle through Brooklyn enough that the fries/pizza/dumplings won’t count
- Swooning around in Spoonbill and Sugartown
- Causing trouble with this lady, who I just sent back from San Francisco in my lucky “Free Weezy" t-shirt (because she is afraid to fly)
- Unseating Sexpigeon as foursquare mayor of the Olive Garden in Brooklyn
- Chilling on the bench in front of Le Petit Puppy with a popsicle
- Getting shushed at the Burp Castle (best name for a bar, ever)
What/Who else should I eat/see/make out with while I am there? I’m kidding about the last option. If you’re lucky, I might buy you a shirley temple we can share with two straws.